Thursday, January 20, 2011

25 weeks 5 days pregnant, about 100 days to go

This Saturday I will be 6 1/2 months pregnant. The time is flying by!

We had an appt this morning and all looks good. I am measuring just right and haven't gained a ton of weight.

We now start going to the doctor every two weeks. And next week is the dreaded glucose test. I hate drinking that crap. We will also discuss the possibility of scheduling the c-section.

Baby G is a mover just like Tate was. He really moves when I eat fruit (or chocolate).

Now if we could just come up with a name for him........

3 comments:

cateh said...

Hi, honey! Aunt Cathie here sending love and good wishes your way...so very happy all is going well. You are such a wonderful young lady and an incredible mom to Tate. Baby G will truly be blessed to be born in to such a fantastic family!! Best wishes!

cateh said...

Hi honey! Aunt Cathie here...your mom told me about your blog...so happy all is going well for you. You are the most incredible young lady,unbelievable mom! Much love to you...

Mom to Tate and Charlie said...

Oh! I am glad you found the blog!!! THanks, you are sweet.
Love & Hugs.