Friday, February 15, 2008

The start of a three day weekend

Hooray! Three day weekend. But, I think I feel the start of a cold. Crap! I dont want to be sick. I really dont want to be sick on a three day weekend. I have been drinking EmergenC. Hope it helps. I will continue to drink it.

We are going to buy invites this weekend. For the wedding, in case you dont know. I am starting to feel stressed. 5 months to go. UGH! To much to do, only 5 months to do it. I need to get my ass in gear and get shit done.

Tate was crying in his sleep this morning. Not just crying, but cry / whine / talk.
"I want to talk to daddy on the phone"
"I want to go to Home Depot"
"blah, yada, blah"
Very ammusing if it hadnt been the butt crack of dawn. Needless to say I am tired. Hopefully Chris finnishes the closet this weekend so I can get our room cleaned.....then I can sleep in my bed....and not on the stupid hide a bed.

Ok, enough for today....Have a great weekend. Next week I will post some pics....per the request of my Mommy :)

No comments: