Monday, March 10, 2008

For Tricia

When I read Crazy In Love's blog to Tricia I almost cried. What a great idea.

I cant wait for you:

*to hear your little girl say "I Love You" even if she says it 10, 000 times a day.
*to hear her first little laugh, and remember the exact moment for ever.
*to tickle her little feet.
*to lay awake all night long, just watching her sleep.
*see the excitement in her eyes, when she goes potty in the toilet for the first time, or gets dressed by herself, or catches the football or, or , or.......
*to get to hold and kiss her. I can not wait to see the pics of you holding your dear daughter for the first time.

For those of you who dont know what I am talking about.....read the blog on the left, Confessions of a CF husband. :)

2 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

The Brights said...

Thanks for sharing that with us...that was great of you to highlight their blog. I was quite interested in reading it.