Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Happy Good Friday!

We are slow at work. Most of Scandinavia is closed for almost a week for Easter. Makes things slow here.

No big Easter plans for us. I think Tate and I will go to church. The church puts on a huge Easter Egg Hunt. Chris wants to go disc golfing. If the weather is nice I might send Tate with Chris after Church and do some stuff around the house. It needs a good cleaning. Not that I want to do it, but someone has to.

Wedding news: I have a meeting with a florist on Monday. She was really nice on the phone. I hope her prices are great and I can just book her. I have totally dragged my feet on the florist. But, once I have one booked, we are pretty much on track.
We are going to look for a ring for Chris this Saturday. Hopefully we can find one.

Happy Easter!

No comments: